Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about buying the Joe Rocket RKT-Hybrid Helmet.

The price is right what about plus' and minus'?

HJC sizing is good for me but not all HJC helmets are the same shape. I had a CL-15 which is more round. I currently have a Carbon (AC-12) and it is shaped more oval which works for me. I wear a Large for the Carbon.

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is because she is riding the scooter backwards.

Now: Thinking about buying the Joe Rocket RKT-Hybrid Helmet.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I have an xl at my store. If you wear the hjc L then you'll need the L in the rocket. You can call me in the morning if you want to order from me. 510 889 7900

·
Registered
6 Posts
just my 2 cents i bought the jrocket 2weeks ago fit is good my head is oval not charlie brown round seems pretty light in comparison to my older hjc dirt helmet i just had disc replacement in my neck so the buffeting from the wind seems a little much with the visor it needs to tilt down just a little more as for the shield yes there is a little distortion in the very center at the bottom i dont notice it but my son tried it and couldnt wear it at all he wears glasses though as for sound it is pretty noisy at speed but i wear ear buds for tunes or plugs so not really a bother it sure is nice when riding with others to put the shield down to block the dust it still gets in but not right on your face the cheek pads come out so you can clean the funk off if you want to same with the liner have not had a problem with fogging up at all in dirt or street went riding it was about 45f the strap is at a good angle and doesn't ride on my scar or the adams apple right above i would say for the money you cant beat it for a dual purpose lid paid 160 otd local only thing i bought flat black looks cool till you get it dirty then looks like heck would go with silver if had to do over again i would buy one for my son if he could stand the shield

·
Registered
43 Posts
just my 2 cents i bought the jrocket 2weeks ago fit is good my head is oval not charlie brown round seems pretty light in comparison to my older hjc dirt helmet i just had disc replacement in my neck so the buffeting from the wind seems a little much with the visor it needs to tilt down just a little more as for the shield yes there is a little distortion in the very center at the bottom i dont notice it but my son tried it and couldnt wear it at all he wears glasses though as for sound it is pretty noisy at speed but i wear ear buds for tunes or plugs so not really a bother it sure is nice when riding with others to put the shield down to block the dust it still gets in but not right on your face the cheek pads come out so you can clean the funk off if you want to same with the liner have not had a problem with fogging up at all in dirt or street went riding it was about 45f the strap is at a good angle and doesn't ride on my scar or the adams apple right above i would say for the money you cant beat it for a dual purpose lid paid 160 otd local only thing i bought flat black looks cool till you get it dirty then looks like heck would go with silver if had to do over again i would buy one for my son if he could stand the shield
that may be the longest sentence i have ever seen.

i'm curious about the joe rocket helmet too...anyone?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts