Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New date for the tech day below - Buddy took a dive and broke his arm. Send him lots of good wishes. That bounce test can be a challenge!

There will be a tech day April 17, 2010! One block from the center of downtown Julian, next to the fire dept. Googling the proper address can lead you out of town, so don't go there. Go here and look for the KLRs!
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2645+F...ed=0CAcQ8gEwAA

The above tech day was supposed to be March 20, 2010.

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The weather should be very good for the Julian Tech Day.

·
Registered
44 Posts
No, This is my second Klr and I have never been to a tech day or really done any work myself. However with this bike I want to learn everything I can Since I live Across the border and plan on doing a few long Baja Trips by myself this summer.
I bought this bike used in Texas and rode it here to Tijuana last summer. it is the only vehicle I own. I plan on bringing a New back tire in hope someone can talk me through the change.
thanks
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, This is my second Klr and I have never been to a tech day or really done any work myself. However with this bike I want to learn everything I can Since I live Across the border and plan on doing a few long Baja Trips by myself this summer.
I bought this bike used in Texas and rode it here to Tijuana last summer. it is the only vehicle I own. I plan on bringing a New back tire in hope someone can talk me through the change.
thanks
[email protected]
Good for you. See you there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts