Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Fellow KLR'ers, the weekend is quickly approaching. I need milage under my belt. I am thinking of riding North from San Francisco on Sunday morning. I propose to meet at Java Beach on Judah St. And 48th in the city at 8:30am, take off at 9:00am and head North to Calistoga or Point Reyes or farther. If you are interested let me know.

Snakeboy66

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Hello Fellow KLR'ers, the weekend is quickly approaching. I need milage under my belt. I am thinking of riding North from San Francisco on Sunday morning. I propose to meet at Java Beach on Judah St. And 48th in the city at 8:30am, take off at 9:00am and head North to Calistoga or Point Reyes or farther. If you are interested let me know.

Snakeboy66

If you go to Calistoga, don't forget Busters for lunch! And tell Buster I said hi!

MB4

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
I'm gonna be in Etna or I would be down. Next time.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, Hello KLR'ers, It seems as if I now have a "Honey Do" on Sunday. I am forced to change the date of the ride to Saturday, same time, same meeting location. If you have suggestions on where to ride, send them. All will be considered.

Snakeboy66

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Fantastic Ride.

Good Evening, Today, I took a very nice and relaxed ride from SF to Point Reyes Light House and back to SF along Hwy 101. Total ride took just over 4 hours. This is with a very relaxing stop over for lunch and coffee.

The new tires preformed well. Thyey were very smooth and much quieter. Starting to notice the balance of the bike in different sitting postitions. Sure is nice to be able sit upright and see the entire road.

I do beleive that I will head out again Sunday and or Monday.

P.S. I can't believe the stupid things automobile drivers do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts