Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
an owners manual. The individual I bought it form did not receive it from the original owner. I would prefer a Pdf that I could download but I haven't been able to locate one through general searches.

Any ideas where I can download a manual? Don't have time to order one.

Thanks,
Slim40
:)

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
I don't have an answer for you, but I don't think the owner's manual has ever told me anything useful. You'll probably be wanting a Clymer's anyway. Any particular reason you want the Kawi manual?

Welcome, enjoy the bike!

·
Premium Member
1,263 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the link!

Thanks vatrader for the link. That's what I was looking for. I will eventually purchase a Clymer or factory repair manual but I always like to have an owners manual too. Don't know why, just do....

Thanks,
Slim40

·
Registered
44 Posts
an owners manual. The individual I bought it form did not receive it from the original owner. I would prefer a Pdf that I could download but I haven't been able to locate one through general searches.

Any ideas where I can download a manual? Don't have time to order one.

Thanks,
Slim40
:)
Congrats on your purchase, and welcome!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome!!! Get the clymer, it tells you everything you need to know, though I don't think it mentions the 6th gear.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome!!! Get the clymer, it tells you everything you need to know, though I don't think it mentions the 6th gear.
Mwahahaha, yes, the 6th gear is in the special manual.

Clymer is great. Got it yesterday in the mail, scanned through it, and it's awesome :character0005:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got me a Clymer manual.....

a couple of weeks ago. It covers just about everything I need except the extra 20hp. LOL!

Thanks for everyone's replies and input.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts