Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK not KLR's but I saw some cool bike today at the museum.

I'm off to Springfield Mass. to check out a museum that has lots of Indians tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
5,560 Posts
Nice photos of some cool bikes. So, after seeing the Harley, how many KLR riders are now going to start experimenting with attaching ammo boxes to their front forks and fenders?

Thanks for taking and posting the photos.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Nice photos of some cool bikes. So, after seeing the Harley, how many KLR riders are now going to start experimenting with attaching ammo boxes to their front forks and fenders?

Thanks for taking and posting the photos.
HAHAHA……. I already have the bracket for under the fender worked out in me head..

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Springfield mass… That’s like 30 minutes from me
Ha, I didnt even think about that, or looking up anybody.

Those bikes are located at the New England Aviation Museum at Bradley Airport.
Really nice museum, great collection of airplanes, worth checking out if you are into aviation..

Im working on the uploads from the Springfield History Museum which has the Indian Motorcycle collection. Look for a new thread dedicated to these..

·
Registered
663 Posts
You want to see some cool stuff…. Directly across the street from the air museum is the National Airport fire fighter training facility. They have a full size mock 737 that they load up with jet fuel and light on fire…… Its unbelievable.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah man, I did see that. It was pretty cool in your neck of the woods.
Ill be back up there in March so maybe we can grab a drink somewhere.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts