Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been without my bike since October. I intended to fly down to San Antonio and get it out of storage and ride it back up here to Little Rock, but i just never got around to it.

I miss it very much, especially every day when I get to work and see everyone else's bike sitting there. I will be reunited with it hopefully in less than a week and it is unbearable.

Just had to tell you all that because you would understand. My Girlfriend who is separated from me by an even larger distance (Brooklyn) would not understand, In fact I think she would be jealous.

·
Administrator
3,563 Posts
Don't you just love a love story. Hope your heartbreak is over soon.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Southwest has some cheap flights!!!!!

And a fun ride back, particularly if you go up from Broken Bow OK -
Ft Smith - then to LR.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok i finally made it back to TX, and after 6 months of sitting, the battery was completely dead, and the front tire was missing some air. Hooked it up to a jumper box and filled the front tire, and it started up perfectly, like i rode it yesterday. Got a new battery, and now im ready to go (didn't know motorcycle batteries required DIY assembly.) Unfortunately I have to dress nice for work today, so no motorcycle, but this afternoon I will be enjoying the amazing texas weather.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have been without my bike since October. I intended to fly down to San Antonio and get it out of storage and ride it back up here to Little Rock, but i just never got around to it.

I miss it very much, especially every day when I get to work and see everyone else's bike sitting there. I will be reunited with it hopefully in less than a week and it is unbearable.

Just had to tell you all that because you would understand. My Girlfriend who is separated from me by an even larger distance (Brooklyn) would not understand, In fact I think she would be jealous.

What you should do is ... fly your girlfriend down to San Antonio, TX to meet you there to pick up your bike, so the both of you could ride it back to Little Rock. You might have a little down time, which would bring some UP time for YOU... if you get my drift? :22a: :64a:

Ok i finally made it back to TX, and after 6 months of sitting, the battery was completely dead, and the front tire was missing some air. Hooked it up to a jumper box and filled the front tire, and it started up perfectly, like i rode it yesterday. Got a new battery, and now im ready to go (didn't know motorcycle batteries required DIY assembly.) Unfortunately I have to dress nice for work today, so no motorcycle, but this afternoon I will be enjoying the amazing texas weather.
Sure enough... you had some down time. You could have jumped the box instead of hooking it up to the "jumper box." You could have had the best of both worlds. Your bike and your girl. :character00201: and some of this :11:

Well, maybe next time you will think with your HEAD! :30:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts