Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right before work ended, we had excellent weather here. Now that I have plenty of time off, the weather turned for the worst, rain and high winds. I pulled both bikes out and washed them(the sun came out for about 45 minutes), put fuel stablizer in them........

I also recieved my stickers last week. Pretty cool, huh.....

Then shoved them back in the garage....

It did motivate Jake into washing his car. The only time it gets cleaned is if I do it, or Mother Nature :lol:

Now I'm not saying the riding season is over, just delayed until the rains have passed (june :?: :shock: )

·
Registered
284 Posts
You washed the KLR?

You washed the KLR?!

Ummm..... is that legal? Moral? Necessary?

I read somewhere its seven (7) years bad luck to wash a KLR.

Keep us posted..... :p0052

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Boy, I stepped into that one :roll: ...I can't help it, the bike was like new when I bought it and I'm just trying to hold up tradition. It has seen mud though,.......................I PROMISE :roll:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NEO_Doc said:
That is what the rain is supposed to be for :lol:
I see where Jakes philosophy comes from...... :lol:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Daddyjoe said:
I like to ride a clean bike too! It just seems to go faster without all the mud holding it back. :cool:
+1.....And speaking of riding, it has quit raining, so I am headed out now for a ride. Now comes the hard part, do I take the Strom or the KLR, or, I can take the Strom for awhile then come back and take the KLR. Either way, I'm wasting time sitting here typing. Oh, and I will be taking the camera.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I might not have a choice soon. Just got back and it was pretty cool today. It was 42 degrees when I left the house, and at 4:15pm, it is now 44 degrees. Cody just called, so I have to go pick him up from school, will post the pics when I get back....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts