Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I have two bikes. Love my KLR. Love my Honda. But here is an interesting question...done lots of 'what bike would you add to your stable' queries, but here's a different one.

If you could only have one bike and it could not be a KLR, what would it be?
Me, I'd be thinking VStrom?

(I have the flu and I'm bored and y'all don't post fast enough.) :) Hence, the Q. I need something to read.

·
Administrator
8,284 Posts
I figure you mean a new, current production bike. Lately I have been thinking about a middle weight standard road bike, and the Versys looks good to me.

If I don't have the constraint of the bike being in current production, then dammit, I want my Norton back...

Get better - Dayquil can be your friend.

Tom

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Tom. And I would never restrict to current production bikes. Come to think of it...I want your Norton back, too! :)

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Crap, that's a good one Mark. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Paper's Goldwing
He says that only because he'd want me to pay for it..:)

One bike?? I'd go with a DL650 Strom.. Does everything.. My 1000 Strom was overkill, but I think the 650 would be a great all around bike.

On the other hand, the day after buying the Wing, I was on several gravel roads with no problems.. :character00271: And I'll be the first to admit that the Wing is an absolute joy to ride.. Cruise Control, stereo, comfort, handling like a sportbike, fantastic brakes, luggage, etc.. I just hate getting lumped into a group known as GoldWing riders..:16a:I can't do the group ride, color matched, parade thing..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts