Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I were just discussing our childhoods and how poor we were. She thought a large can of Dinty Moore stew for five was proof, until I told her about the Saltine soup we had one night per week! If you have a "world view" please know you are all in the wealthiest 10%. so to have a car, truck, and 3bikes in the garage....well I'm just really blessed.

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Yes, be VERY thankful. I've been to India.....gives you a new perspective of what poor really is.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Yes, be VERY thankful. I've been to India.....gives you a new perspective of what poor really is.
Or some of the neighborhoods in Chile that I've wandered through...

·
Registered
123 Posts
My wife and I were just discussing our childhoods and how poor we were. She thought a large can of Dinty Moore stew for five was proof, until I told her about the Saltine soup we had one night per week! If you have a "world view" please know you are all in the wealthiest 10%. so to have a car, truck, and 3bikes in the garage....well I'm just really blessed.
Yes sometimes we need to pull back and put our values in perspective.
:Happy::desismiley1:
thanks

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Yeah, we're absurdly rich. And free. Hell, we WASH stuff with potable water. And we can speak our minds. Very lucky, indeed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts