Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, and gals, :)

Life always gives us change and opportunities and it is no different with me.

Without going into everything, I just wanted to say I have enjoyed this forum immensely and must say, that I personally think it is the best forum sight for the KLR in a very family oriented environment. I hope it stays that way. I'll be checking in from time to time and see how everyone is.

Just want to give thanks to everyone that has giving me advice and help in the past and put up with all my newbie questions when I first started riding.

May each of you prosper and keep the rubber side down.

Be safe

DWayne
DXKLR

·
Registered
704 Posts
Yeah, you've got way too much info and insight to leave the (us) uninformed masses just searching for knowledge!!!

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
DX thinks he's leaving..
It's now our job to make him stay.. :)

DX has been a huge help to me and others, with common sense and the occasional dry humor, and a library of modification info..

You'll be missed, my friend...:(

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
What????:mad0235:

You can't leave....you just got here!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hey DX, what kind of leaving are we talking about here ?

- going on a ride...

- going on a world wide cruise

- outer space ?

everyone can stay in touch !

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL, the kind of leaving where I won't be here near as much, but will be checking in from time to time.. :) Essentially it goes like this, I sold my KLR and purchased a Wee Strom. My back is having more frequent problems and this change is more in accordance with my riding style and needs. I am hoping to pick up another KLR later on when $$$ is more abundant.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Dwayne, you're going to be sorely missed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts