·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I'm sure you guys knew but I didn't. Did you know Kawasaki makes E-bikes? Their Road Bike is named Ninja. I own a Bianchi Peregrine I purchased new in 1990 and still have today. This was just before Mountain Bikes became suspended front and rear so my MTB didn't have suspension. I've put a lot of miles on that dude. My friends and I have been to Moab Utah many times over the years (a long time ago now). We would make sure we went in the Spring or Fall months when there was a full moon that month. We'd ride our MTBs at 2:00 am on the rocks. Man, the moonlight was so bright in the desert you could actually see the color of clothing we were wearing. We sure had a lot of fun those days. I've been recently giving some thought to mountain bikes again, just looking mind you when I came across a Yamaha E-Mountain Bike online. So I thought I would search for Kawasaki Mountain Bike since I did remember seeing a Kaw Mountain Bike in my dealer's showroom one day. Check out these Kaw E-Bikes. Pretty cool. I haven't come across a price for one but you can guess that it's pretty pricy. Would I own a KAW E-Bike? I don't know - maybe not but wouldn't it be fun to see what they look like up close???? Plus they're not sold in the US.

Click the link above to visit Kawasaki's E-Bike website.

Reactions: samuel

·
Premium Member
6,840 Posts
Where are the Foot Rests on that E-Bike?
I recon that with a 38" tall seat post, most people can just let their legs 'dangle'. :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Took delivery of a John Deere X584 this week. It has a Kawasaki 726cc v-twin engine. Amazing smooth.
x584.jpeg

Even cooler, it has 4 wheel steering! Maneuverability is amazing.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
(y)(y)(y)(y)

·
Registered
92 Posts
What will they think of next?

Mike
Actually, Deere has been making AWS lawn tractors for at least 20 years! That was one of the things I considered in going with AWS. I figure that they have worked the bugs out by now!!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts