Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I disagree with Kay Jeweler's claims. I bet on any given Friday or Saturday night, more kisses begin with Miller Lite than with Kay.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Not in my house. In fact, I would kick her out if she were drinking Miller Lite (or bud lite, etc....) n:63a:

·
Registered
663 Posts
WOW… Plannalp, You hob-knobbin rich S.O.B:63a:…. It Peals light and the Paps blue ribbon out this way….. On me Berf-day got me some good ol Yankee piss water “Narigansit Gold”…. HAHAHA

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Amen! None of that crap in my house. I only drink The Best!

Um, Planalp... Milwaukee's Best is brewed by Miller... Look at the little logo towards the bottom of the can. I use MKE's Best to boil brats in before giving them a tan on the grill. My favorites are from the Wisconsin microbrew houses and I have a soft spot for Labaat Blue and of course Guinness... but only when in Ireland, tastes like shite here in the States due to pasteurizing.

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I've looked at probably thousands of those cans over the years and knew it came from Miller. I was talking about the high-end, fancy-schmancy beers like Miller/Coors/Bud Light. I've been drinking this stuff since it first came out in the late 80's and I have no idea why. Aw, who am I kidding? I drink it because it's about $10.30 a case around here. Before I discovered MBL, I drank a lot of Hamm's.

When the Wisconsinite wife wants beer to boil brats in, I tell her to leave my MBL alone and go get some Budweiser or something.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts