Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Motocross gear. I know Fox racing makes youth knee, elbow, foot, and shoulder/torso protection. It isn't a jacket but it is protection. Chapperal racing is good place to look for youth MX gear and they carry Fox. They have some pretty good prices and package deals. I guess it is "any port in a storm".

·
Registered
67 Posts
Very old thread revival.

SLO-KLR did you ever find any good "highway" gear for your kids. My 8 and 5 year olds love to go for little rides around town and my 8 and 11 year olds love jaunts down the highway to go fishing or whatever, but it'd sure be nice to have good crash protection for them. (less worried about around town)

Anyone had any success finding this type of gear. Of course I'll use some MX gear as well

B

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Very old thread revival.

SLO-KLR did you ever find any good "highway" gear for your kids. My 8 and 5 year olds love to go for little rides around town and my 8 and 11 year olds love jaunts down the highway to go fishing or whatever, but it'd sure be nice to have good crash protection for them. (less worried about around town)

Anyone had any success finding this type of gear. Of course I'll use some MX gear as well

B
Unfortunately, Darin is no longer with us. Great guy, I think about him every day when I put my gear on.

I don't have an answer for you, but didn't want you to feel ignored. Maybe someone else can help out?

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Oh no. Sorry to hear.

Thanks for the heads up!
No problem, brother. No reason you should have known. He was a good guy and a lot of folks in the KLR community miss him quite a bit. He was a very special dude and I was honored to know and ride with him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts