Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I rode my bike across town to get a book I needed and a cute young lady pulled in right beside me as I was doffing my gear. She waited until I was walking in and walked along with me asking me questions about my bike. She was in all ways proper but clearly flirtatious (not me, its the bike) we had a little moment and I was feeling on top of the world. Then on my way home I was dissed by a guy on a scooter. So in the cosmic scheme of things I guess today was a wash.

:HappyRoll:

·
Administrator
3,563 Posts
I say 2 points for the gal and 1 for the guy so you are still up.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Hey Two Dogz,

Don't be shy, KLR riders exude confidence, stability and class. No more needs to be said. Except you shouldn't have let the scooter tweek get to you.

Snakeboy66

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Hey Two Dogz,

Don't be shy, KLR riders exude confidence, stability and class. No more needs to be said. Except you shouldn't have let the scooter tweek get to you.

Snakeboy66

I always thought KLR riders exuded cheap! :animal0009:

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Is that what the smell is?

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Whoa there Gentlemen,

Who the hell started this misnomer that we as a group are cheap. Here is how I look at it.

To be cheap is to avoid paying or replacing parts or items that need to be replaced. To be frugal is to replace said parts with a judiciously chosen part of lesser value. A true KLRer is one who has the wisdom to replace that which needs replacing with parts that serve the intended purpose, whether with an OEM part or by an ingeniously thought of supplement that makes it better.

We are ingenious and resourceful.

Snakeboy66

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Heck, don't feel bad! I get dissed by cute girls and guys on scooters! :20a:
Now see there? The normal response I get from cute girls is slightly akin to them seeing road kill. That scrunched up face and poorly hidden disgust? That was what was so great about today!

Upon further consideration I am going to take a mulligan on the entire series of events and chalk the dude on the scooter thing up to him having a spat with his life partner and take the two points for the cutie.

:c0125:

·
Premium Member
5,481 Posts
So I rode my bike across town to get a book I needed and a cute young lady pulled in right beside me as I was doffing my gear. She waited until I was walking in and walked along with me asking me questions about my bike. She was in all ways proper but clearly flirtatious (not me, its the bike) we had a little moment and I was feeling on top of the world.
:HappyRoll:
Yeah, that's happened to me, but my hopes are always dashed when they start negotiating for cash or crack cocaine. I usually have neither, so it goes nowhere.......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts