Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there. We ride KLRS. Usually in Arizona, but are looking forward to taking these beasts all over the globe. My 2 sons Carter (19) and Clay (17) both have 07's and I've got an 09. We are new to KLRs, and simply want to share our experiences with the KLR community and those who are thinking about getting into it as we learn. We look forward to sharing our trail rides, farkles, and dirt naps with everyone on youtube! :)

·
Registered
901 Posts
THREE new patients for the insane asylum! AWESOME!!!

You're kinda in the same boat I am: The insanity ran in the family! I bought my KLR in September of 2012, and my son purchased his (same model year, color, and everything) in December of 2012. So the insanity is hereditary!

Welcome to the asylum! The patients here are all pretty much crazy about the KLR - and we enjoy sharing information and stories about them!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes! The bug definitely runs in the family. Look forward to seeing your videos/photos and any crazy adventures you go on. Once I'm able to post links, I'll post links to our videos on youtube.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Yes! The bug definitely runs in the family. Look forward to seeing your videos/photos and any crazy adventures you go on. Once I'm able to post links, I'll post links to our videos on youtube.
I don't have a lot of videos posted - in fact, I gave my GoPro to my son several months ago - but here's a link to my YouTube channel.

acidman1968

1 - 4 of 4 Posts