Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to pick up some decals for my 2011. The previous owner stripped them all off, but I want to add some understated KLR650 decals. Any ideas on where to get em?

·
Registered
171 Posts
try this, thetankslapper.biz
but not OEM decals.

i called him, he said he have many colors, patterns and even can get camo.

·
Registered
96 Posts
try this, thetankslapper.biz
but not OEM decals.

i called him, he said he have many colors, patterns and even can get camo.
But if you go to his site.. NO Pictures of any films etc.. How are you supposed to choose anything? lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, we sell some awesome pre-cut KLR wrap kits on ebay (ebay.com/backupkitsgraphics) check them put and pass by our instagram page @backupkits and see our work.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Reactions: captsam54

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi, we sell some awesome pre-cut KLR wrap kits on ebay (ebay.com/backupkitsgraphics) check them put and pass by our instagram page @backupkits and see our work.
Went to look at this but link is bad...

·
Administrator
8,372 Posts
Went to look at this but link is bad...
It's not his fault; our system won't allow anyone with less than 15 posts to do a link. It's an anti-spam thing (and, no, I don't consider his post to be spam; it's on topic and it's about damn time somebody started providing graphics for the KLR).

Anyway, here's a link to his shop: backupkitsgraphics | eBay

Tom

Reactions: captsam54

·
Registered
96 Posts
lol.. I already have the Digital Camo bike... I do like the KLR logo in Digital on the Desert Storm one... And the Tank Wrap on the Digital bike.. All those are cool.. Is it possible to buy just the digital KLR logo and 650.. also the Digital tank wrap..?? I would consider the fender and handguard wraps down the road..

·
Registered
9 Posts
It's not his fault; our system won't allow anyone with less than 15 posts to do a link. It's an anti-spam thing (and, no, I don't consider his post to be spam; it's on topic and it's about damn time somebody started providing graphics for the KLR).

Tom
Hi Toma. Thank you for posting our link. Your right, since we are new we can post links, so thanks again. :smile2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts