Kawasaki KLR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for someone in the Bend area to show me their bike and perhaps give me any must know info. I'm looking for a 2008+. Reading ain't the same as in person. I've owned and ridden other bikes just not a KLR.
I've been trying to buy for a while but haven't had all of the pieces in place at the same time (time, money, etc). Besides the plague, I just spent 10 days in the hospital with pneumonia WTF! Considering how bad pneumonia was, I don't want anything to do with covid. Trust me!
Before going to look at anything for sale, I'd like to check one out - I don't want to waste a seller's time. Although I've owned and ridden other bikes, I've never touched a KLR. Not an ideal situation to go buying.
I've been wearing a mask and often gloves since March and have 3 negative covid tests. I don't need to ride or take a lot of time. If anyone can help, shoot me a PM. I'm retired with flexible hours. Thanks all. I haven't seen one at a local bike shop but if you know of one, that would work too. TC

· Registered
1 Posts
Not sure what you want. But I have a 2008 KLR 650 I'd like to sell. About 15K, bags, crash guards, custom seat, custom windshield and more. I've been recovering from three major surgeries these last four or five years. I'm now 75 and I've decided to limit my riding to my Goldwing. Let me know if interested.
Jay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts