Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Inquiring minds want to know. Got my bike fueled up, just changed the oil, adjusted the doohickey. Snow is finally off the main highways leaving town. 20-25 ft worth on the mountains, but I'm staying on the roads.

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
Inquiring minds want to know. Got my bike fueled up, just changed the oil, adjusted the doohickey. Snow is finally off the main highways leaving town. 20-25 ft worth on the mountains, but I'm staying on the roads.
Sarguy,
I wantta' see, I wantta' see!!! Can you posts pics????

·
Registered
45 Posts
A great list of rally's can be found on the Adventure Rider forum. I have several marked for this year, starting next month, and there is always a bunch of KLRs attending. I would post a link but I need to make my 15 post limit first.

·
Registered
541 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Sarguy,
I wantta' see, I wantta' see!!! Can you posts pics????
I'll try to get some this weekend. I'll attach a pic of the 20 ft avalanch that covered the highway. 20ft deep and 200 ft long a couple of weeks ago. My SAR team got called out to probe it because the highway patrol thought a car was caught in it.

The pole on the left side is a 30ft snow pole guide for the plows. Second picture is my team getting ready to deploy to search.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts