Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Another KLR rider here out of Barrhaven. I know you're all around because I've seen some other KLR's riding around.
If you want you can come out to the DQ on Terry Fox just north of the 417 for ~8pm this Thursday. A few other KLR riders and I meet to compare war stories and eat some calories!

"We" are out there, just have to track us down yet.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Added it to my calender reminders otherwise I would never remember...hopefully I can make it. As long as we don't talk about Vietnam, shit brings up too many memories!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Added it to my calender reminders otherwise I would never remember...hopefully I can make it. As long as we don't talk about Vietnam, shit brings up too many memories!
DQ ca make even 'Nam memories bearable.... Hope to meet you there. I'm on a green '00 with white mooseracing handguards and a black gen2 front fender and my name is Mark.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hey everyone, looks like I'll be able to make it out tonight as well. So is the DQ the one in the smaller mall at Terry Fox and Campeau Dr. across the street from Centrum?

I'll be riding the green '03 with ammo boxes and giant square top box. My name is Ross.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey everyone, looks like I'll be able to make it out tonight as well. So is the DQ the one in the smaller mall at Terry Fox and Campeau Dr. across the street from Centrum?

I'll be riding the green '03 with ammo boxes and giant square top box. My name is Ross.
Yup, that's the one. Same strip mall as the Farm Boy on Terry Fox just north of the 417.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yah worked till late and had some chores to take care so wasn't able to make it, I guess next weekend in Bancroft for whoever is going cya there. If anyone wants to make their way from Ottawa and take the long way via county roads there lemme know and we can rendezvous.

·
Registered
1 Posts
new klr rider looking for trails mates

Hey gang. Im a long time cbr rider who has turned into the klr world for a change of pace . Looking for ride partners to show me great offroad ares in kanata and beyond . Cheers jason

21 - 29 of 29 Posts