Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2nd owner, many extras. Asking ₵2,900 obo, 15,900 miles. Purchase from org. owner in 05 w/1.957 mi.. travelcade gel seat and stock one, happy trails engine gard, moose ; shifter, skid plate, brake gard, galfer brake lines, set of lower links and stock links, new chain, frt&rear sprokets, extra frt sproket new. Stock size and 1 tooth lower. Eagle mike dohicky done in 08, New battery in 2020, Pictures and video available
Email: [email protected]. Or text/ call
John(ringo)

·
Registered
6 Posts
2nd owner, many extras. Asking ₵2,900 obo, 15,900 miles. Purchase from org. owner in 05 w/1.957 mi.. travelcade gel seat and stock one, happy trails engine gard, moose ; shifter, skid plate, brake gard, galfer brake lines, set of lower links and stock links, new chain, frt&rear sprokets, extra frt sproket new. Stock size and 1 tooth lower. Eagle mike dohicky done in 08, New battery in 2020, Pictures and video available
Email: [email protected]. Or text/ call
John(ringo)
Thanks - You sent me a message, atlanticpsllc.

Do you have pics of the bike? Any additional info on mods, etc?

Thank you

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Send me an email and i'll send you a video.
John
[email protected]
ALL MAINTENANCE RECORDS SINCE NEW(1ST OWNER) 15,900mi, new chain and sprokets, frnt 1 tooth lower also have new stock frnt sproket , doo-hickey done, stock bike with; happy trail engine gard, hwy pegs, moose skid plate, travelcade gel seat, have stock foam and cover if you want stock seat. the gel is nice, 50/50 Shinkos, pretty new 70%+ tread left, moose shifter, rear brake gard, Acerbis barkbusters, side cover crash gards(good for soft luggage too), kawi soft side and tail bags, stock dogbones on it, also have set to lower height 1.5 inch. Progressive front fork springs installed, Galfer brake lines, new spare clutch cable original still on the bike, stock pegs removed - nice wide offroad installed. You can have the stock pegs. I have a radiator gard not installed (no need with Happy trails guards currently installed). New agm battery last year 2020. Bike is ready to go. [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts