Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After many years with KLRs, I need more space in my garage so selling all my accumulated KLR 650 parts and accessories. All are in excellent condition and come with original fitting instructions and fitting kits. Examples include -

KLR650 Standard and Touring Windscreen, 2013 original seat
KLR650 Clutch cable and lever, front brake and gear lever (all new and still in original packaging)
KLR Handlebar bag, Large expandable tank bag, Small tank bag
Staintune Exhaust
SW Motech Engine bars, Alloy sump guard, Centre stand and Off road foot pegs
TrailTech Trip computer

And much more, including more bags, jackets, boots, helmets and gloves. Email me for a complete list.

Typically priced at around 50% replacement value + postage. Get in quick as will go up on Gumtree and eBay soon. Email me for more details, photos etc.

BF

·
Registered
1 Posts
After many years with KLRs, I need more space in my garage so selling all my accumulated KLR 650 parts and accessories. All are in excellent condition and come with original fitting instructions and fitting kits. Examples include -

KLR650 Standard and Touring Windscreen, 2013 original seat
KLR650 Clutch cable and lever, front brake and gear lever (all new and still in original packaging)
KLR Handlebar bag, Large expandable tank bag, Small tank bag
Staintune Exhaust
SW Motech Engine bars, Alloy sump guard, Centre stand and Off road foot pegs
TrailTech Trip computer

And much more, including more bags, jackets, boots, helmets and gloves. Email me for a complete list.

Typically priced at around 50% replacement value + postage. Get in quick as will go up on Gumtree and eBay soon. Email me for more details, photos etc.

BF
hey bruce - could u flick me some pics of parts - what year is the staintune can for? have u still got - how much$

bob
[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts