Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

61 - 80 of 109 Posts

·
Administrator
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
There you go. I hear the chicken schnitzel is good...

·
Registered
191 Posts
Thanks Tom,
I'll have a look at the map later.
Keep an eye on the 'pivot bolt' thread. Just pulled it out (the bolt was fine) but made some disturbing discoveries while I was down there. Just trying to work the technology to resize some iphone pics to post on the thread.

iddy

·
Administrator
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Traper1,

You're at Wimpy's; it seemed like a good place for a burger.

·
Premium Member
7,752 Posts
HEY GUY's! Look over here!

Not everybody lives in the PNW.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Tom , would you add my location (68505) Lincoln/Omaha nebr area. Long time rider and looking for other riders. Like riding street or trails.

·
Premium Member
7,752 Posts
WELL That Sucks!

I just went to the map and the 'balloons' have ALL lost Their Names, at least on my system. Does everybody else show anything but empty / white balloons?

If a moderator doesn't respond, I'll PM one this evening.

·
Administrator
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
You're pinned next to 'Honest Abes Burger's and Freedom' because I liked the name.

·
Administrator
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Paul, I believe that if you are logged into Google you will see red balloons and if you are logged out you will see white balloons. Even with the white balloons I still see the names of folks in the box to the left, though they don't pop up at the pinned location.

·
Premium Member
7,752 Posts
Well, my bad. Just need to click on the balloons. Sorry guys, was it always this way? Did I forget? Thought I remembered as one zoomed in they used to have name on them.

Oh well, I've stirred up some activity. :)

·
Administrator
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
If you have a google account, make sure you are logged in.

·
Premium Member
7,752 Posts
Would you like to be moved into town?

Tom
Yes Please.

Since we are no longer a franchised Kawasaki Dealership they can kiss my a**.
I'm usually found a 835 Main St, Lander WY 82520.

I'm mostly just stirring up a little Activity here for the Newer Members. :)

·
Administrator
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Google maps seems to be broken. I can find the map, but Google says it is 'owned by a user'. Google says I don't have any maps, though in the past I have had several. The old link to the map is broken. This is the one I see for it now : KLR Riders Map - Google My Maps

I just can't edit it until I figure out what the problem is.

·
Administrator
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
@PeteK, I have added you to the map.

Interesting adventure. I found all of my maps in my Google Drive trash. Researching around, it seems that it is not an uncommon thing for map owners to find their maps in their trash. It happened sometime after March 8, 2020, but I don't know what made it happen.

Reactions: pdwestman
61 - 80 of 109 Posts