Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We hooked up with a group of adv riders in wayne nat.forest for Holycavemans neanderthaw
ride the 13th/14th of jan. What a hoot :h0064 I've posted just a few photos on here,but to see the full report
jump over to adv
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186391&page=12

Make sure you watch the video links that Blimpman filmed.
It was great meeting all the guys and putting names with faces.

Holycaveman kinda missed a turn,and ended up in the drink,and his exit,well-take a look

It was a great day of comradery,and a good weekend all in all.
Spring is close,hang in there.

Happy trails
Mike

·
Registered
477 Posts
Great pics Mike, and I did see the video. Can't say that looked like fun, but the rest of it did. Thanks for sharing....

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
All I can say is I think Holycaveman was off his game that day. I've never seen him go down like that! Enjoyed meeting you Mike. Hope there are many more rides this year that you can make it to. Next time maybe bigrigger and Kay will make it too! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya,we got home that evening after the ride and Kays bike started right up.Something had to be wet.I'll have to check it out 'cause I can't keep her out of the water crossings :lol: Probably just karma :roll:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
klrmike said:
Ya,we got home that evening after the ride and Kays bike started right up.Something had to be wet.I'll have to check it out 'cause I can't keep her out of the water crossings :lol: Probably just karma :roll:
I've heard several people complain about moisture related issues. Might try some dry gas or I've heard lots about "sea foam" but never used the stuff. Or you could keep the bike inside the house like Larry does! :lol:

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
:j0041

The most entertaining Ride Report EVER!!!

KLR's are amazing...I love it when they go Swishhhhhhhhhhh! :mrgreen:

Do it again....do it again :p0011

·
Registered
12 Posts
Cant wait

I just got done reading and watching this. Looks like a blast. I have riden a street bike around the Hocking Hills area of OH. Very pretty countryside. Plus me and the wife spent part of our honeymoon in that area. Stayed at Castle Ravenwood for those of you that know it. Anyway the trip looked fun even the creek crash. If he didnt get hurt...then it just adds to the trip. Anyway cant wait to ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts