Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, my name is Andy and I'm a KLRoholic.

It started many years ago at the age of 12 when I purchased my first motorcycle with a months worth of paper round money. It set on fire several times but eventually I got it running and managed to set fire to the field with it. My folks were not happy but I was ecstatic and quickly became addicted. Consequently I took a vehicle engineering apprenticeship and became a mechanic and due the arrival of engine management systems also became a software engineer because at the time I didn't know how computers worked and the idea of having one on an engine scared me to death. I studied computers in the evenings and weekends and found that it was not a good way to get girls but this eventually led to full time employment in the computer industry which only made my motorcycle and engine addiction worse.

So here I am at 45 years of age still trying to live a normal life, whatever that is.
Currently I have an 08 and have been using it for over a year.

My buddy Hography joined this site not long ago and said it was a good support group so I thought I'd give it a try.

Thanks for listening, :)

Andy

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome buddy.

You didn't burn the whole Island did you?!?
London Bridge is falling down.

I shalt not judge without casting stones at my sister's house. Or something like that!

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Hi Xtreme,

Glad to have you. Sorry about the mix up earlier :mad0235: , happy to see your post.

Take care, and ride safe.

MB4

·
Registered
517 Posts
Welcome. Two heads are better than one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts