Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May I come in? So this is where you guys have been. I like what you have done with the place. How long has this site been up and running? Just thought I would jump in here for a second before I get off work and head for home. Glad I found you all.

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Sure come on in, take your coat off and stay a while. :wink:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I see alot of old faces here. Kinda like coming home. How long has this forum been going, and who's running it?

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
KLRGunn said:
Thanks guys, I see alot of old faces here. Kinda like coming home. How long has this forum been going, and who's running it?
The site admin is KLR650 and he's a guy who has several forums. He's not a KLR rider, but is a rider and a shooter (double win).

According to his status, he started the forum on Sep 20, 2005, but I think it sat kinda empty until the last week or two..

These were the only members until last week.. Biker Scout's been here a while..

1 klr650 20 Sep 2005 38
2 MObe 29 Nov 2005 0
3 warthog steve Brown City,Mich. 28 Dec 2005 2
4 JDMich Michigan 01 Apr 2006 0
5 deacon Fresno, CA 03 May 2006 1
6 caesarlxvii 11 May 2006 0
7 Biker Scout Kalifornication 22 Jun 2006 31
8 richyrich 29 Jun 2006 0
9 Suncoast 21 Jul 2006 0
10 GPS'r Oconomowoc, WI 31 Jul 2006 0
11 THEBOSTON1 15 Aug 2006 0
12 funinthedirt 21 Sep 2006 0

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
And then the flood gates opened!!!

Nice to see you KLRGunn

Regards,

MB4

·
Registered
425 Posts
Yes, its been around a while. I use the web as a side business to my other work, I start website, some of which are forums, and I let them sit until I either get time to promote and optimize them or until they are found by the masses, we know which happened here :) I have an extensive domain & website protfoilo whihc is a very good source of revenue for me and allows me to contiue in other web projects. I do not ride a KLR but it was brought to my attention annonymously over a year ago that there was a need for a more stabile site for the KLR riders, and from that tip this site was born where it has set idle for a year while other projects of larger scale were being worked on. It was just this week that the site began to grow and now I am devoting time to it to see that meets the standards I have set for my other projects.

Welcome aboard, enjoy the site.

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Not to hijack!

Did you recieve my paypal thing? I have never used it and wanted to make sure it went through?

Regards,

Mark B (4)

Respect to KLRGunn!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Yes, and I will be shipping out by the end of the week.

Thanks

·
Registered
989 Posts
Mark B (4) said:
Not to hijack!

Did you recieve my paypal thing? I have never used it and wanted to make sure it went through?

Regards,

Mark B (4)

Respect to KLRGunn!
you bought stickers for every single california klr? wow :shock: ,that's kewl mark!!!

hiya,mr gunn!!!!!!! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts