Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a KLR650C in Athens Greece and would like to meet others who love their C model.

Georgios
Athens
Greece

·
Registered
15 Posts
Tekanis! Georgios!
I spent almost two years on the island of Paros back in the late 70's. Got to love that retsina!
Tell me more about your C model. What makes is different? Hows the traffic in Athens? Does everyone still drive with their lights off after dark?

PTZ

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
C model in Athens

Hello PTZ, kalemera

Here is a link for a picture of the C model
http://www.bigcee.com/faq/Cmodel_big.jpg
Unfortunately the official Kawasaki dealer dropped the KLR in favour for the Versys recently.
The situation in Athens is not good but as it is worsening worlwide I can not complain.
Where are you from and which model KLR650 do you own?

Georgios

·
Registered
1 Posts
Kalimera George,

I have a 2003 'C' model and live near Larnaca in Cyprus, great bike but not enough people over here that want to go dual sport off roading:( I might travel to Greece next year for a trip (just come back from Turkey which was great) Hope you have luck hooking up with some others to ride with in Greece

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello Paul,

This seems fine idea. Tell me when you are ready and we might arrange something. Glad you responded.

cheers

Georgios

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Riding in Greece

Hello Paul,

This seems fine idea. Tell me when you are ready and we might arrange something. Glad you responded.

cheers

Georgios

·
Registered
7 Posts
C Series From Australia..

G day all global Riders,

I have a 2003 KLR 650 C Series. Black and Silver.Popular here in Australia.
Like to ask, Can the IMS 6.6 Gallon Plastic petrol tank fit on this model.
I know it suits the A Series,which the Yanks have.
If some one has modified it without trouble or knows more,would be very grateful.

Thanks all...The Slap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts