Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That was a sweet route we took today fella. Nice leadership. TDP is in full swing. Gonna be a bitter cold night at BRMC tonight though mid 30's brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
My apologies to the young lady on the KLR250 with the Kentucky plate in regards to my pass when we hit the BRP. I wanted to try to catch up to Zrexrob and let him know that I was going to turn off on 151 versus going all the way to 276.
Enjoyed it folks looking forward to Sundays ride. Too bad other commitments will keep me away tomorrow.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I couldn't make the trip. Keep us updated with pics and the number of bikes/riders! OK :?:

Enjoy and be careful :!:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would guess there were 35 or so there yesterday when we headed out for the afternoon ride. Seemed like the group split into 2 groups. Cherokee Chuck wanted to explore some more technical/difficult stuff so a few went with him and a big bunch of us followed Gene for a more leisurely route.
I am sure a bunch more probably arrived while we were out playing though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks again Gene, appreciate the tour around the BRP :) I got in early early Friday morning but had to take off early today (saturday) so I missed the rides planned for the day. Im sure things are just now getting into the full swing but I still had a blast. Thanks to the organizers for this!

·
Registered
7 Posts
And just for those who were wondering...it was BALLS COLD this morning. That was a main ingrediant in my decision to head home a little early...jeans + thin jacket + summer gloves does not equal enjoyable 30degree riding. I learned a very valuable lesson :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heck I just heard on the radio possible SNOW flurries for tomorrow night! :shock: Some of those folks are staying there then too and going home Monday (Critter is I think).
It turned out to be a GREAT day today in the area once the sun came out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts