Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we had a ride last week with several friends .

There were many makes of bikes and alot of good times.There was a paticular hill

that everyone who wanted to could try.So these are just the photos of the klrs in action.trust me,the photo doesn't do the hill any justice

My Honey kaylr on her bike ready to ride with friends.And yes,the dates wrong on the camera

A few shots of klrs in action

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yes, they are addicting. Good show KLRMike. By the way, the bike that has the yellow side cover going up the grade, what is that below the side cover that looks like some kind of bar? Is that a saddle bag support rail maybe?

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Looks like a mount for panniers...and wow Mike looks like you all had a regular lil TDWV going on there :). Got mine all premaintanced and ready to ride again..Looks like is time to hit some trails. Keep up the great pics.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great action shots.... but they are addicting.:16a: Got anymore?

Kay and I ride with most of these guys a couple times of year and a some of them regularly.As always,stopping for lunch is a must.This case,Marietta,Ohio at a local micro brewery.And no,no alcohol while riding
A good pic of our very own holycaveman in the white

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

We have a good time everytime we get together.This is Toms (holycaveman)
ride that he puts on in Jan.(neanderthaw ride)First get together of the year for most of us.Below is the link to the thread on adv. The pics start on page 28

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=285582

Hope ya'll enjoy

Mike

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For some reason,wouldn't let me edit,pics start on 27

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Wow, that looks like it was quite a ride and quite a gathering. Thanks for taking us along. :60:

And thanks...now I want a burger.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts