Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was raining. Can't work in the rain, but guess what, you can ride in it. As it turned out, by the time I got home, it quit 8)
I started heading north, but that was a bad idea. A few miles up the road, I took a left and headed west.......

Stopped at the Freeman store (est in 1900) for supplies. The store has been upgraded over the years, you know, things like neon signs, siding, and running water.....

Turned off the main road and went down through Hangman Valley......

Where I meet these 2 characters...

I have been stopping by this new bridge they are building throughout the summer to check on the progress. Every time I stop, there are only 2 guys there working. No wonder it is taking so long......

You can really see how it is starting to fall apart. I am sure it was built in the early 1900's....

Hangman Valley....

The landscape changes fast here, and the fall colors peaked about a week ago......

Dinner time, more later......

·
Registered
53 Posts
KLRGunn,
We have got to get together for a ride. You can pick it, KLR or street bike, but man, I wanna get out there and ride some of that with you!
D

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dread said:
KLRGunn,
We have got to get together for a ride. You can pick it, KLR or street bike, but man, I wanna get out there and ride some of that with you!
D
It was kind of a spur of the moment ride, or I woulda told you. As of November 1st, I am off work for 5 months, so if we get some nice weather, I will PM you.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Viking said:
Purdy riding area, and purdy bike by the way! Still love the black 'strom.
Thanks Viking,
Black has always been my favorite too....

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Living vicariously is getting old............

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Swish said:
Living vicariously is getting old............
Swishhhh,
It doesn't have to be like this :lol: . When are getting your bike?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts