Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 281 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Most of us know what we look like from the .net site, but lets do it again......Me at the bike show on a new K1200s....

So come on, lets see YOUR ugly mug!!!

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
A few weeks ago just above Copper Harbor, MI. I'm looking into the sun, so ignore the squint.. I think the sun makes a person look heavier than they really are, so ignore that, too.. :lol:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Me right after I got my new to me 2001 KLR on Saturday:

·
Registered
65 Posts
In a cemetary, looking for a Geocache..

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice guys, keep em coming, Oh, and you ladies, we need to see you too, Swishhhh, your a Mod, you tell em!!!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
OK OK
Me and my farkled bike--I call it my cocky a$$ KLR--can I say that on here?? :?
I used dollar signs Swish--please ,if you must -punish me in a pm--not in front of the guys-- :( Oh Woe
[/img]

·
Registered
280 Posts
Me at an overlook above Canandaigua lake. Was a nice ride with the scorpians, lots of twisties, Though I much prefer the low and slow of trail riding.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Me a month ago in my "Sunday goin to meetin" outfit gettin ready to ride the Duc in the 'Goldrush Days' parade in Valdez. I got to fly wingman beside a friend on a trike leading a couple dozen Harleys. Fun! Mark H.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yeah, yeah, no ATGATT, it's my backyard and I can't even get the beast out of first gear. But if you must...flame me. I'm a big boy.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Here I am on my latest trip on the old school tool a few weeks ago.
I really need to do a KLR trip again. :oops:

·
Premium Member
688 Posts

Good job, Gunnie! And yep Kay...got my eye on you now! :lol:

1 - 20 of 281 Posts