Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

241 - 260 of 281 Posts

·
Missed Gear
1,193 Posts
Okay, I'm never going to mess with Srapper or Planalp... Ever...

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
When I'm not riding my KLR, I'm cruising in my windowless van waiting for people to disrespect me........
Hey! I see you driving all the time! ;)

·
Premium Member
5,499 Posts
For those of you not familiar with my visage, I must admit the photo posted above is not me, but the one below is.

Your choice on which one you'd be willing to share a 2-man tent with. "Neither" would probably be your best choice......

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
Are you my long lost twin? Not sure about the lawnmower and fuel lines though... and NO, not willing to share the tent !!!

·
Premium Member
5,499 Posts
For the record, my sister wanted some photos of "a guy being overcome buy some kind of chemical fumes and calling a poison control hotline" for a Poison Control Center informational brochure she was involved in producing. I decided gasoline fumes would be good.

So, I decided to have a little fun and send her these first before I sent her the real ones. I don't now if I ever actually made it into the brochure or not......

·
Registered
96 Posts

At work shooting flares into the desert to do a burnout.

Yes, I get paid to light stuff on fire.
:35a:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
lighting fires

At work shooting flares into the desert to do a burnout.

Yes, I get paid to light stuff on fire.
:35a:
Hey! I got a large brush pile, and about 10 gal's of old crankcase oil.
Think you could help me light it up?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey! I got a large brush pile, and about 10 gal's of old crankcase oil.
Think you could help me light it up?

Hell, all you need is a stiff wind and an ignition source and you're on your way!

Actually, don't do that. :AngryFinger:

Despite being one of those "adult" people, I do love the hell out of smilies.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Proper pic this time

Back in Oz when I finally finished jumping through all the hoops in order to import and make road worthy (for Australia standards) my Canadian KLR.

·
Missed Gear
1,193 Posts
Nice Trucker Hat, Cabrito!

Like that? I love it! Got it at a Tech Day. Couldn't figure out why nobody else wanted it.

·
Missed Gear
1,193 Posts
You done good. You look like a cross between "Cat Man" from Easy Rider and Al Pacino.
I'll take that as a compliment (I think)

Is this Cat Man?

·
Premium Member
5,499 Posts
Yes, that's Cat Man. He made the "Trucker Hat" famous. He was a hippie-hating redneck, but then again he's a fictional character in a movie, so dont' take it as a dig. Think of him as an "icon."

Now, Pacino, that's definitely a compliment.

And remember, his brother, Sonny Corleone, would probably still be alive today if he'd had EZ-Pass.

Anyway, few can pull off the Trucker Hat without looking like a stooge, but you wear it well.

241 - 260 of 281 Posts