You asked for it!

TOBJ,
Here are a couple I thought you'd appreciate:

Thats all for now. Off to Church :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Nice Fish

Lookin good Joe and Jamie. Years ago while I was in the military some friends and I went salmon fishing on lake Michigan a couple times. Caught some nice Coho's, my largest was 18 lbs, and smoked them. That's some good eatin. My Dad and I went the other day to a local lake. I caught 2 hybrid striped bass about 2 lbs a piece, er uh I mean 4 lbs a piece. :lol: I've got to get set up with photo bucket so I can post some pics.

·
Registered
131 Posts
O good thread, i have to post the pic of the pike i caught in Labrador. I'll scan it in later when i have time.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
naw, We dont eat the bass... much .... Gonna try and put some meat in the freeze this sunday though. :character0053:

He digs the Salmon, so I'm sure he'll eat a fatty ol bass.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Joe, I saw a sign by the entrance of Bass Pro Shops says "Bass Pro Shops... the store for fishermen, hunters, and other liars..." hahahahahahahhaahha... but seriously I have caught some pretty awseome fish... don't you wonder I why I have no pics of myself on this site... I don't know how to resize... I have a link at Bass Pro Shops with some of my pics I think... it's mostly just hunting stuff... not only fishing though...

:29: :character0053: :character0053: :character0053: :character00110: :character00110: :character00110: :character00201: :character00201: :character00201:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts