Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do a lot of members not put their location in their profile? Are you afraid someone will find you if you put your town and state for all to see? I was looking for any members in my area and most have no town and many not even the state, some nothing at all or something stupid to fill in the blank spot.
The FBI probably already knows where you are and anyone else couldn't care less. I doubt that many members are in witness protection. :poke:

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Hi Dave!
I just bumped the KLR user's map. Go to the thread and get yourself pinned!. I too like to see where people are from. It won't mark your address for obvious security reasons so don't be concerned.
Regards....justjeff

·
Premium Member
5,481 Posts
Posting your location or not blotting out your license plate in photos are two sure tickets to a scabies-infested plywood bunk in some FEMA camp, still warm from the last occupant who was sent out for "re-education" and never returned.

As noted above, I think a lot of people just don't know the option is there. Hats off to RLF and his User's Map. It's a respectable endeavour.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Posting your location or not blotting out your license plate in photos are two sure tickets to a scabies-infested plywood bunk in some FEMA camp, still warm from the last occupant who was sent out for "re-education" and never returned.

As noted above, I think a lot of people just don't know the option is there. Hats off to RLF and his User's Map. It's a respectable endeavour.
Ok, Maybe a dumb question but what is FEMA?
jj

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
You're right, it's not easy to find so I bumped it. I wonder if the KLR Users Map could be moved or a link added to the Introductions thread where it may be more likely found by a new member?
Regards....justjeff

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You're right, it's not easy to find so I bumped it. I wonder if the KLR Users Map could be moved or a link added to the Introductions thread where it may be more likely found by a new member?
Regards....justjeff
I couldn't even find it using a forum search, found treads mentioning it but not the map. A sticky or added to the quick links would be good.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
I think most don't know how to do it. Some are paranoid. Some folks like riding alone. I used to be one of them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts