Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night I was in the toolshad and stumble with a old toolcase so I decide to istalet in the rack of the klr.

So I told my Esposa (wife) that tomorrow I have to go and test the new case (nice excuse), so today a got up early and hit the road towar chihuahua and 20km before getthin to villahumada 2hr on the highwey I sow a off road so wath the hell lets go, for 1 hr on the brecha I stop for a water and a smok.

So now is time to get home right, went back in the brecha and got in the highwey, so I am shifthin 1-2-3 and I star to ear the muffler more noisy star to let got off the throtel and look in the rear mirror and see somting falling so I get in the shoulder of the road and star to walk back for my suprice wath I found.

The guts of my supertrapp.:mad0235:

so I try to puret back witn no luck, so I have to ride for 2hr with a noisy muffler, got home and star working on the supertrapp, I found out that the clamp was loose, so my advice is CHECK YOU MUFFLER.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome to the world of scooters.

Things never stay where they're supposed to.

Don't worry about your English. You're trying. Besides, you do better at English than I do at Spanish.

Mas tacos y frijoles, por favor.

Lo ciento, Amigito.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hillgan with tacos and frijoles you can susrvive in mexco and dont forget the cerveza.

X6 Hustler I am the only one in juarez with a adv klr most of the other are streat bikes but I now some of the clubs and some times I will ride with them.

Tomorrow is a moutenbike race in the border I am gona carry a tv guy on the back so can film parts of the race (gona give a hell of ride to tv man :evilgrin0007: )

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hehehe occasions like these that makes hard work worth it ;). Very innovative with the toolcase.

But I must say I'm jealous at you, not because of the muffler but because of that desert of yours, must be wonderful with all that sun! Here in sweden, it's mostly moist and cloudy or rainy.

But we got 2-3 days a year of snow :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts