Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i recieved my wire harness from ebay today . while clymers has a great detailed wire schematic ,it does not have any pics of the routing of the harness ..

but i did get all the wires taped off and labeled for easy routing and hook ups once i start collecting the lights and guages .

·
Registered
177 Posts
On that note, I have my '01 completely naked (painting the plastics). If it would be any help to you I could take pictures of the nakedness and wires.

On second thought, that probably wouldn't help at all =/ Oh well, the offer stands!

·
Administrator
8,262 Posts
OMG, I hope that post never gets taken out of context...

Tom

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
I thought this was a 'family forum'. :50:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so if its ok with the mrs can i have said naked pictures ?

·
Registered
177 Posts
so if its ok with the mrs can i have said naked pictures ?
;-) Yeah, I knew when I wrote that a few eyebrows might raise.

Wayne - do you want photos of the bike's wiring or are you just playing along with the joke? I don't want to ignore an actual request :)

If you *do* want bike wiring pics, let me know what kind of detail you need and where to send them.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes i really do want the pics of the routing especially the head and routing to the rear directionals . thank you

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats great thanks !

wayne

·
Registered
177 Posts
Here you go. I just did some quick shots, not knowing exactly what you're looking for. Let me know if you need more detail and I can take some more. I started at the headlight and worked my way back.

Attachments

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats a whole lot better than what i had to start with thank you for your time to do this for me .. im printing them out now .

wayne

1 - 13 of 13 Posts