Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all.

I have a 2015 KLR650 with only 1700 miles on it (I bought it new in April 2016). It has a ton of upgrades and I have been riding on/off road for almost 45 years. I am recently retired (55 yrs old) and am looking for likewise riders interested in teaming up for some rides.

Right now, I would like to ride the Continental Divide from South to North sometime in mid Sept 2018 to view the fall colors. Ideally, I would like to get a minimum of 3 riders to go with 2 riding their motorcycles and the 3rd driving a support vehicle/trailer on any given day (each would rotate driving the truck).

I would like to take at least a month off to do this 2500-3000 mile trek, but could shorten it if needed. We would be camping a lot, but would also be staying in motels at times.

I live in So Cal.

All welcomed....Anyone interested?

·
Registered
389 Posts
I used to live in T.O. but now in Huntington Beach. So the San Fernando Valley is a bit of a traffic/freeway hike from here. I believe that dan filipi is also a valley resident. He's a regular on this board. You might shoot him a PM. Then there's The Rock Store on Sunday mornings in particular. Facebook seems to have more than just a few KLR650 Groups. You might check out "Kawasaki KLR 650 Owners" or "SoCal Dual Sport Riders" as two that come to mind at the moment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts