Kawasaki KLR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fitss great on my pumpkin size head... 4xl...lol
Anyone using a comms system?? Like to get one, but not sure which one. Any input would be appreciated!! TIA
Water Sky Hood Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies Outdoor recreation

·
Administrator
9,219 Posts
What is your sample size? That is, how many different models and in what quantities have you mounted on your helmet and used and for how long? That would be for both Cardo and Sena.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Your head is giant. What is the biggest helmet somebody could buy? From the Virginia State Fair - The giant pumpkin winner weighed 1,056 pounds and was grown by Bradley Orndorff, of Shenandoah County. The state fair giant pumpkin record is 1,340.7 pounds set by Hank Houston, of Spotsylvania County, in 2015. ;)

·
Premium Member
8,969 Posts
HJC makes a few models with select colors up to 5XL.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
If you want to talk to your buddies you should consider the brand they use. If you want to talk to more than one other rider, the Cardo Packtalk line is a good choice. I generally ride by myself and just need the BT headset for music and GPS functions, with an occasional ride with a buddy. For that, I am perfectly happy with my Cardo Freecom2+. The speakers install into the cavities provided in the helmet. It does take a bit of experimenting to get them placed properly, right over the ear, a close fit, without pressing against them. I use earplugs too.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I also use a Cardo (freecom4) very happy with it. Just make sure your helmet has recesses for speakers. I purchased a bell bullet and with the speakers installed it was painfull to put on and uncomfortable to wear. Hooking up different brands can be a pain at first but once it’s done it is easy to repeat. If your mates ride with modular (in the open position) or open face helmets you will here a lot of wind noise from there mics, at least that is my experience.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your head is giant. What is the biggest helmet somebody could buy? From the Virginia State Fair - The giant pumpkin winner weighed 1,056 pounds and was grown by Bradley Orndorff, of Shenandoah County. The state fair giant pumpkin record is 1,340.7 pounds set by Hank Houston, of Spotsylvania County, in 2015. ;)

They had a 5xl...but thankfully...that was to big...lol
Had an old co-worker raised giant Pumpkins...he had some well over that 1000# weight. Takes a lot of time & effort to grow one too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts