Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all,
My main reason for joining this forum is to use you. I mean that in the best way possible. I am new to adventure riding and have maybe 2hrs of seat time on the KLR 650. So I'm looking for info, help, places to ride and people to ride with.

I live in macomb Mi. I work during the week and I'm hime on Saturdays after 4. I am ready and willing to go on any ride that is within one our from macomb county.

So if you're near me and would like to add someone to your team that is new to dualsport, lacking skills and has a bike not yet dialed in for his unknown riding style, then I'm your guy.
Even if you're just starting out please contact me. It's always better to learn with someone else than to do it alone.
Please feel free to reply or pm me.
Thank you for your time, I look forward to reading your replies.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Well, I'm nowhere near close to you, but I'd suggest you just get out and enjoy the bike to the fullest - as much as you can before the snow flies and you put her up for the winter!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I plan on riding it everyday. But if u are ever out my way let me know. Maybe by that time I'll know some good trails.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts