Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
firefighter_joe said:
I'm in Boise. I also have 'Doo tools and knowledge if anyone needs help...

Joe
So true,Joe did my doo! I'm at Emmett in SW Idaho.
Hi Joe,like to see your new Strom,maybe get in a ride.
Ken

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm in Moscow, Id and just getting my KLR in order. Right about when its done, its gonna be realllllll cold. :sad:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Kent WA here.

Pretty much a loner, but after reading Dantes outings, sounds very similar to what I like. Enjoy riding twisties and dirt roads. Not a big fan of single track, especially now I have the KLR. Enjoy getting places without using the slabway.

Like to take pictures, never happy with how they turn out.

Family keeps me very busy with their activities, but I have made a few runs with some locals KLR's.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm over here in Wenatchee, Wa. Otherwise known as North Central Washington. Land of recreation (Dual Sporting that is).

·
Registered
477 Posts
A shout out here from Spokane Wa. I have been off work now 5 days. It rained the first 3, and now windy the last 2.. :cry:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I now reside in Springfield Oregon after fifteen blistering years in Georgia. It sure is nice to be back on the West Coast. Always looking for a new offroad.

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
headn said:
I now reside in Springfield Oregon after fifteen blistering years in Georgia. It sure is nice to be back on the West Coast. Always looking for a new offroad.
Welcome to KLRforrum and welcome back to the Left Coast.

1 - 20 of 172 Posts