Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Slimey Crud Run!!
Meets in Pine Bluff, WI, just southwest of Madison and runs to Leland, WI..
www.slimeycrudrun.com/
This Sunday, the 1rst..
The attraction is the huge amount of oddball bikes. Racing, vintage, military, one of kind, etc...
I'll be there on Sunday mid morning on my V Strom (gotta haul up some stuff and need my hardbags)

Note FISHTAB in background.

or look for this fat guy.. who won't be squinting as badly..

Hope to see you there!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Isn't that Peter Egans group? I've read his "Leanings 1 & 2" plus his editorials. I would love to make that run but it just isn't in the cards right now.

Dadnabbit !

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ham! said:
Isn't that Peter Egans group? I've read his "Leanings 1 & 2" plus his editorials. I would love to make that run but it just isn't in the cards right now.

Dadnabbit !
Yup, it's that group.. I've met Peter a few times.. Decent enough guy, but I don't know him well enough to get to know the real Peter.. First time I met him, he came up to ME and asked if he knew me.. :lol: He had seen several pictures of me at a BMW dealer in Freeport that we both used to frequent.. My buddies and I knew who he was when he got there, and they still mention the time that Peter Egan approched me.. :lol:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sunday? First it's the Port Washington rally on a Friday, now this. Doesn't anyone do anything on Saturday's anymore? I've only got three vacation days left until April.

·
Registered
25 Posts
TopJeff said:
I'll be there!
Got your PM Ben, give Paper a kick in the nuts from me. I logged on here to let you know I was heading over in a bit, but I'm not making that trek. You take it easy, you're still on the mend.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I posted on your trip report on ADV.. I'm going to be making a full report here. Anyone who also made it to the SCR is welcome to add to the report..

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jstang said:
Hey!!!, where the hell are my mag pouches???....................lol!
They're on the way, and for some reason, your email has kicked back everything I sent to you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts