Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Swish get the KLR Women fired up. Who is going to be the first to host a Tech Day for all KLR riders.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
688 Posts
The problem with a tech day for the wimmins izzzzz, we all live far away from each other! I'd be happy to host a get-together if we can round everyone up in NC....any takers?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Swish said:
The problem with a tech day for the wimmins izzzzz, we all live far away from each other! I'd be happy to host a get-together if we can round everyone up in NC....any takers?
I was referring to getting them to host a Tech Day for all KLR's. Daddyjoe rode from KY to Julian for a tech day. I rode from Sacramento to San Diego for a tech day. Weekend before last a bunch of us rode to Redding but you know about that. We missed you not being there. It was very organized but you could have made it better.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
688 Posts
It's toooo quiet in here. I don't ride on my own yet and I'm a month away from riding 2UP as of today! Who's out there riding? Anyone? Kay, DD, theotherride....Angel? Where the heck is Angel these days anyway?

Somebody must have ridden on a bike somewhere this weekend. You don't need pics to post a report. (Can't believe I just said that) :razz:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Swish said:
It's toooo quiet in here. I don't ride on my own yet and I'm a month away from riding 2UP as of today! Who's out there riding? Anyone? Kay, DD, theotherride....Angel? Where the heck is Angel these days anyway?

Somebody must have ridden on a bike somewhere this weekend. You don't need pics to post a report. (Can't believe I just said that) :razz:
I'm here :lol:
Just been busy with our kido :razz:
I'm not riding yet, Christmas is coming up and this is E's second Christmas.
I want to make sure it is a good one.
She is 18mo. old and she is a little more aware this year.
We are looking at getting me a TW200 around tax time :!:
I can't wait till Bullfrog and I can get to riding together ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
688 Posts
Angel said:
Swish said:
It's toooo quiet in here. I don't ride on my own yet and I'm a month away from riding 2UP as of today! Who's out there riding? Anyone? Kay, DD, theotherride....Angel? Where the heck is Angel these days anyway?

Somebody must have ridden on a bike somewhere this weekend. You don't need pics to post a report. (Can't believe I just said that) :razz:
I'm here :lol:
Just been busy with our kido :razz:
I'm not riding yet, Christmas is coming up and this is E's second Christmas.
I want to make sure it is a good one.
She is 18mo. old and she is a little more aware this year.
We are looking at getting me a TW200 around tax time :!:
I can't wait till Bullfrog and I can get to riding together ;)
Hi, Angel!

I remember when my daughter was 18 months and that is a magicical year of discovery for them and a year of total joy for you as she discovers how to do and say more by herself..every moment with her is captivating. Come to think of it, every year is wonderful when you have a child. There is just something about the first few years that serves as a reminder to parents what a true miracle it is to have given birth to such a smart and adorable kid!!! Makes you feel like the luckiest parents in the world...truth of the matter is...we are all lucky. I completely understand priorities and good for you! The bike can wait...thanks for keeping in touch!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
331 Posts
It has gotten a little cold here in WV. Mike did leave for work on his bike today all bundled up.I rode last week to get my son at the end of the driveway(1 mile) wore my gear- not my helmet---bad me-payed for it--froze my face off-I'll wear it next time--no pics--I really need to get some though-our driveway is beautiful --dirt and gravel for a mile and a tenth along a pretty creek-creek crossing-swimming hole with big rock we jump off-and wildlife usually out the Kazoo-deer -bobcats-turkeys too many to count---all cross in front of us on a regular basis. The people that come visit us say we have a little piece of heaven here--the thing is we know it too-and never take it for granted. We're very lucky-Cool house we're working on(Labor of Love) -215 acres-privacy-horses -dogs -a big garden -running water by our bedroom window-oh and gotta love that FREE gas. My KLR is just the icing on the cake for this kind of life!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Thank you for getting it for me Hubby(klrmike)!!!! Kay
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
175 Posts
Swish said:
It's toooo quiet in here. I don't ride on my own yet and I'm a month away from riding 2UP as of today! Who's out there riding? Anyone? Kay, DD, theotherride....Angel? Where the heck is Angel these days anyway?

Somebody must have ridden on a bike somewhere this weekend. You don't need pics to post a report. (Can't believe I just said that) :razz:
Guilty!!! :razz:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
tomatocity said:
Swish get the KLR Women fired up. Who is going to be the first to host a Tech Day for all KLR riders.
I don't think a Tech day is what they are going to host around here. More like a cross between Deliverance and the Exorcist. Lots of stranges things happening in these parts.... very strange. :roll:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top