Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey.... new to the KLR. Just bought it a couple months ago and was wanting to know who's had some good results with getting rid of some of the mirror vibration? I've seen several aftermarket dampeners but I'd like to know what kind of luck anyone else has had. Thanks

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Never really worried about it, I am not really concerned about the precise description of the vehicle behind me, only that there is one there. Most people just pull in the clutch and coast if you want a good clear rear picture of what is behind you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried to get some of those isolators for the mirrors a few weeks ago but after not hearing anything at all from the company for 2 weeks I asked for my money back..... which they promptly did through paypal. I'm just used to using my mirrors.... even in my truck I am constantly using them so it's habit to look in them. I've made sure they are tight but the left one is just a blur. Thanks for the input though.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I sometimes have problems getting stuff shipped out from them. The one thing I do is sometimes make a road trip up there and get it myself. Its a fun scenic 3 hour drive each way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts