1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What:
• Motorcycle Day Ride
• Ride for the day, back in the afternoon or evening
• Blacktop mostly, maybe some gravel roads.

Who: All bikes and riders welcome

When:
• Sunday, June 26th, 2011
• 10:00 am: Meet, greet, breakfast, and coffee.
• 10:30 am or when ready, leave for a ride

Where:
• Meet up at; Princeton, MN Meet at the McDonalds right off of exit ramp of Highway 169 (East side of 169)
• Ride to: Anywhere

”No rules… just ride”

Sorry for the late notice. Please reply to this thread if you think you can make it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How bout same time, 2012?
Maybe. A little early to schedule.

Where you located reade? I am in the Anoka/Ramsey area. There is a small group of us that try to ride almost every weekend. One day rides, 100-300 miles. We stop for lunch. Mostly asphalt and gravel roads.

Interested?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Down in the 35 Y - Burnsville. Just moved up from TX first of December, so 1. def need a navigator and 2. I have no problem waiting until June! lol

Seriously, I've only done a couple short trips since I got here. Not quite dressed for winter yet.

Would love to do the "almost every weekend" thing. Me and KLR buddy down South have done that since I started riding practically, May 2010.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Down in the 35 Y - Burnsville. Just moved up from TX first of December, so 1. def need a navigator and 2. I have no problem waiting until June! lol

Seriously, I've only done a couple short trips since I got here. Not quite dressed for winter yet.

Would love to do the "almost every weekend" thing. Me and KLR buddy down South have done that since I started riding practically, May 2010.
Sounds good. I monitor klr650.net and advrider.com. Username toddelof. Keep in touch. Hopefully summer is coming soon!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm on klr650.net too, same name. I don't believe I'm on adv yet (checking my notes . . .)?

Buddy is on klr650.net too - bandit294. In fact he's planning our CO trip this coming summer.

Edit: DOH, bandit294 is on here too, toddelof.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Summer's here looks like! Any ride plans, toddelof? Headed to St. Cloud along the river today myself. Should be a nice 150 something mile ride round trip.

Holler when you're ready . . .

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Summer's here looks like! Any ride plans, toddelof? Headed to St. Cloud along the river today myself. Should be a nice 150 something mile ride round trip.

Holler when you're ready . . .
I'm on Spring Break vacation with the family. I hear the weather is nice back there for riding. I'll be back soon. Looking forward to riding. I'll holler. Maybe this coming weekend.

·
Registered
11 Posts
This coming weekend sounds great! St. Cloud by the river was nice! Even had a flat tire on the way! Props to Honda in St. Cloud who fixed me right up by the way - after hours - on Saturday!

Holler when ready, toddelof.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sunday Ride

What:
• Motorcycle Day Ride

When:
• Sunday, March 25th, 2012
• 9:30 am: Meet, greet, breakfast, and coffee.
• 10:00 am or when ready, leave for a ride

Where:
• Meet up at; Princeton, MN Meet at the McDonalds right off of exit ramp of Highway 169 (East side of 169)

”No rules… just ride”

Sorry for the late notice. Please reply to this thread if you think you can make it.

Weather Forecast: 62 degrees and Partly Cloudy. If raining, may be postponed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What:
• Motorcycle Day Ride

When:
• Sunday, March 25th, 2012
• 9:30 am: Meet, greet, breakfast, and coffee.
• 10:00 am or when ready, leave for a ride

Where:

”No rules… just ride”

Weather Forecast: 62 degrees and Partly Cloudy. If raining, may be postponed.

Dress warm.....39 degrees this morning!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good ride, good food, good company.... It was a little chilly, especially in the morning, but not bad with layers on.

Thanks everyone for coming today. It was fun. Please post pics if you have them.

Todd.

·
Registered
36 Posts
It was a great day. Good to see you guys again. And get a new guy to (tex) And Todd thanks for keeping this thing going. I always look forward to it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts