Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have had my Moab Adventure and matching fork springs for almost 2 months now...best money I ever spent. Honestly, I can't tell you how much the ride has improved. I do think I would do one thing differently though. I am 5'9" and have the corbin dual platform seat which was good enough with the stock shock. But with the Moab it raised me up just enough so that I am now on my on the tips of my toes. I thought I was pretty used to it but I came to a quick stop on the Blue Ridge Parkway and the road was banking to the right and when I stopped quick (damn deer) I leaned to the left and quickly realized that if I don't have time to read the road then I can drop it...so If I could do it all over again I would have had Rick at Cogent build me one that was 1inch shorter...but now I am just going to put on some 1in EM Lowering links. I think with the Moab I am going to be ok using this method to lower it. I will post an update once I get the links in and installed and let anyone know who is interested how it feels.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Slo-Klr. I am not sure why I didn't think of that. So even just a 1in lowering link you think will soften up the Moab? I do like the way it feels so I don't want to do anything that would change it much.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts