Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heard anything about or have experience with Mosko Moto system?

(Would post a link but I'm too noob.) :fiddler:

·
Missed Gear
1,193 Posts
Hi Georgethegoat, welcome to the forum.

I had one of their first gen Backcountry Duffel bags. It was extremely well built with quality materials, and great features. I ended up going a different route, but I was impressed with the product.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh neat. Their stuff sounds promising.

Your rig looks nicely farkled and the Mosko is bigger than I would've expected.

I've been in the market for a KLR for some time now (since selling my other two bikes leaving me with zero) and am looking ahead while I patiently wait for the right one to pop up.

Care to elaborate what made you go a different route?

·
Administrator
8,912 Posts
Cabrito forges his own trail in all things, especially motorcycling.

To the best of my recollection, there was a foray into BMW ownership, then the cutest little Honda, and a continuing plethora of KLR farkles.

"The story will unfold", Tom said expansively.

Tom

·
Registered
203 Posts
I followed the link to Mosko Moto's website and was very impressed with the technology of the website. The gear is very impressive, but I agree that they are a bit pricey!

·
Missed Gear
1,193 Posts
Oh neat. Their stuff sounds promising.

Your rig looks nicely farkled and the Mosko is bigger than I would've expected.

I've been in the market for a KLR for some time now (since selling my other two bikes leaving me with zero) and am looking ahead while I patiently wait for the right one to pop up.

Care to elaborate what made you go a different route?
I change my mind a lot. It's an affliction..

I didn't care for the side loading even though you can open both ends. It also seemed "over engineered" and was so heavy duty that it was sort of a pain to manipulate when packing.

Cabrito forges his own trail in all things, especially motorcycling.

To the best of my recollection, there was a foray into BMW ownership, then the cutest little Honda, and a continuing plethora of KLR farkles.

"The story will unfold", Tom said expansively.

Tom
Tom, I'm still having quite a love affair with the little red Honda! I'm over the BMW mystique..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just got one of their backcountry duffles for my KLR and Vstrom. Very well built and a lot of thought went into them. Pricey? Yes. Buy once and have everthing you need? Yes, IMO

Wife is looking at the Reckless 80 for her KLR

1 - 8 of 8 Posts