Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anybody on here Moto Blogging??

I got my camera sorted out about a month or so ago and finally got a mic and found a spot that works well... so besides some
Travelogues and Turtorials, Ive started motoblogging and wil be posting them on YouTube.

The other cool thing is....Thanks to Half Throttle (the dude that does some cool ass KLR videos) Ive managed to hook up with a
bunch of other motobloggers and have been checking out other peoples adventures around the world.

Its really brought a whole other layer to my riding and enthusiasm.

Anywho, if you motoblog or have a you tube channel with cool riding videos post it here and lets all subscribe!!!

Heres My Channel:

tractorkingc

And My latest motoblog:

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Anybody on here Moto Blogging??

I got my camera sorted out about a month or so ago and finally got a mic and found a spot that works well... so besides some
Travelogues and Turtorials, Ive started motoblogging and wil be posting them on YouTube.

The other cool thing is....Thanks to Half Throttle (the dude that does some cool ass KLR videos) Ive managed to hook up with a
bunch of other motobloggers and have been checking out other peoples adventures around the world.

Its really brought a whole other layer to my riding and enthusiasm.

Anywho, if you motoblog or have a you tube channel with cool riding videos post it here and lets all subscribe!!!
Good work and very interesting since that environment is all foreign to me.

I liked the way you made it basically a tutorial with all the tips and info and even how you anticipate what the vehicles ahead of you are doing and might do. It's not just a "riding video," it's a lesson where you share your years of experience doing this and experience is a valuable commodity.

If I were to make my first foray riding the line in traffic like this, I think having had the opportunity to watch this video first would have given me a big edge. I mean, where else are you going to find a video like this?

Your mic setup that covers both your voice and the engine noise with very little wind noise seems perfect.

Again, good work. Enjoyed it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts