Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is a motoathlon? :63a:

Maybe another sport you won't see on ESPN.:t1204:

·
Premium Member
5,511 Posts
I don't think they show that even on ESPN8 "The Ocho." A very well-thought out blend of two worthy disciplines there, Buildit!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Maybe if we get some of the MotoX stars to play they can run it on the X-games.:) But being I'm not a stunt rider you won't see me sporting a superman with the Glock in one hand shooting as I clear a 200ft jump. :animal0009:

·
Premium Member
5,511 Posts
Nice to see somebody showcase the Single Six, too. I'm a big Ruger fan. Anybody looking for a nice .22 revolver, take note.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, just a fyi though. Went to get .22 win mag ammo and was blown away at the price. Then I thought maybe .22 shorts would be cheaper. Nope, more than .22 LR. It was a shock to my system as I remember .22 ammo coming in 1 gallon jugs fir under $10.

·
Premium Member
5,511 Posts
Thanks, just a fyi though. Went to get .22 win mag ammo and was blown away at the price. Then I thought maybe .22 shorts would be cheaper. Nope, more than .22 LR. It was a shock to my system as I remember .22 ammo coming in 1 gallon jugs fir under $10.
Yeah, it's gone up. I've found that the 40-gr. Blazers shoot very well in most of my .22's so they're my .22 Long Rifle bulk round of choice.

You can find boxes of 525 in the $16-$20 range, either online or in local stores. $15.99 with free shipping is the best deal I've seen lately; can't remember where it was.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts