Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Missed Gear
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This cool video shows some pretty neat stuff in Colorado, and it features KLR's too!

I found it on Vimeo..

http://vimeo.com/30712785

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Awesome! I need to get out there one of these years!

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Great video! Thanks for finding and posting it here. Some of those drop-offs looked pretty hairy! Whoever put that together did a really good job.

·
Registered
256 Posts
That's different than my soundtrack. Usually I get some brat-a-tat-tat

·
Registered
77 Posts
Awesome vid!!

THAT is exactly why I wanted a doublesport..

·
Registered
482 Posts
They did a nice job on that video..Ive been on Imogene Pass in a jeep before, very cool stuff.. If anyone is interested I may be planning a trip from California to Colorado come spring....
My folks live in Monument just north of Colo Springs..Place to stay, good food, garage and all the tools you could ever need, not to mention its 10 acres in the Rockies!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys... glad you liked that. That was my brother's and my doing. I'm trying to convince him to sit down with me and do an interview-style rider report so we can splice in all of the bits that didn't fit the epic-ness he was going for in his video. I want to share some of the spills and story involved. :)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
That's you? Great vid! I sent that to a couple buds and one bud been sending it to lots of guys whether they ride or not. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts