Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a shot of mine:

I have to remember to pack the camera with me, as I have very few nice pics of the beast.

Dave C

·
Registered
34 Posts
Wow!! love that Classic Kawasaki tail, looks like the old bikes, thats neat, anybody know if that tail works on a different model??

·
Registered
13 Posts
From what I can figure out about interchangeable parts between the A and C models I think that you can switch the subframes and all the parts that go with them to put the C tail on an A or vise versa.

alpin'Dave said:
Wow!! love that Classic Kawasaki tail, looks like the old bikes, thats neat, anybody know if that tail works on a different model??

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
headdamage said:
From what I can figure out about interchangeable parts between the A and C models I think that you can switch the subframes and all the parts that go with them to put the C tail on an A or vise versa.

alpin'Dave said:
But the 'A' seat doesn't match up to the 'C' tank. Could you also swap in the 'A' tank to make it all fit? I don't think it's as easy as that...

Dave C

·
Registered
13 Posts
I forgot about the tank... I have an A model tank and seat here to play with fitting on the C model sometime. I had been thinking of fitting the A tank until I found the Acerbis tank.

·
Registered
13 Posts
One problem with the C model hind end is that the tail light become totally covered in mud and other muck once you go off of the pavement.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts