Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Post what you what you come up with. I like to see items that people take the time to make them selfs. I made my own carrier deck for the rear rack on my bike. When I figure out how to post pictures I'll put one on the forum.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
to post pic's yu just have to host them on a sharing web sight like putfile ur photobucket.com and click the little mountiam icon above the text box and copy paste the link to the picture.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, i got some time today to work on it... I have a master electrical swich, and 4 accessory switches, 12 volt outlet, and outlet indicator light. I have yet to purchase heated grips and my DC volt meter but soon. as i now have switches pre-wired for them. I will take some pictures soon. its kind of a work in progress, i still want to sand blast it to take off some scratches, then prime and paint it black, or red. Next will be stator upgrade.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still in work... Just recieved digital illuminated volt meter (not installed yet) and grips, heaters, and a few other odds and ins come in tomarroe. Pics to come...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will try to take some pictures of the finnished product after work today. Have been buisier than a three pecker'd goat here lately

1 - 9 of 9 Posts